Thursday 19 August 2010

Resources and helpful friends - Week Four part One

It’s time to put a training plan in place and I’m going through my resources. If it wasn’t for Terry’s ready availability on the phone .. Thank you Terry! My coaching mentor last week lent me two fantastic books on horsemanship’s and she is watching with interest. Another friend from RDAQ (State Head Office) is very encouraging and brought me in contact with the Northern Territory RDA centre. They have about six brumbies, some coloured; nice going. My family and neighbours are all supportive with time and materials where needed.


Today Baileys met with Brandy’s back hoofs and is keeping respectful distance. Brandy has a lot of food in her paddock so we decided that they should share. She’s happy to share her food but nothing else with this raring to go little stallion.

No comments:

Post a Comment